Sunday, January 1, 2017

It's almost time. It's gonna be YUGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpgD_tecTGg

Alice Cooper - Hello, Hooray

Hello Hooray Let the show begin, I've been ready Hello Hooray Let the lights grow dim, I've been ready Ready as this audience that's coming here to dream Loving every second, every moment, every scream, I've been waiting so long to sing my song And I've been waiting so long for this thing to come Yeah I've been thinking so long I was the only one Roll out Roll out with your American dream and its recruits, I've been ready Roll out Roll out with your circus freaks and hula hoops, I've been read Ready as this audience that's coming here to dream Loving every second, every moment, every scream, I've been waiting so long to sing my song And I've been waiting so long for this thing to come Yeah I've been thinking so long I was the only one I can stand here strong and thin I can laugh when this thing begins God, I feel so strong I feel so strong I'm so strong I feel so strong So strong God, I feel so strong, I am so strong

Also, Fuck the statue of happiness. Dumb bitch.

Thank you for your emails, all of you.
I used to think I was the only one.
I was.

But now I'm not.




9 comments:

  1. Everything changes when you realise you are not your physical self, your physical self and everything else is one thing and your mind and thoughts are largely another thing. Death isnt real for some of us. Hopefully there will be no "deaths", hopefully this place will be allowed to continue in the absence of the crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you REALLY believe that? REALLY? Do you really think that only going for self is all it takes? That's not change - that's just... Complacence. There is more to this than that. What I wrote is a blueprint for change. Not just coping with what you think you can't change (but you can change it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you bring back some posts that spark motivation again or remind us where to find it...i haven't been around for a while and want what I got from this the first time round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why dont you publish every single comment, including the ones that you dont agree with so people can see what other people are thinking and going through?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because they are typically anonymous, and I prefer to post the ones which are not anonymous, but make exceptions. And some are out there in the wrong ways.

      Delete
  5. The irony of Trump running around shouting FAKE News does not escape me, the dude doesnt even know he is fake himself. Really cant wait for the good aliens to come and rid us of this evil cabal we have running the planet Brian. A friend who works in a place where they make holograms told me her 6 year old nephew told her he woke up one night and some little dude whispered in his ear "The aliens are coming" he said he felt good after being told this news. Publish this comment and I have your back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChZUSwrah7Y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you stick a few destinations in my sat nav please?

      Delete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.