Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Traveler

Let my traveler reiterate the reiterated.
Connect some more dots,



So far, I haven't begun to tell you all the details.
I can keep this up for as long as it takes.
And it don't matter who are,
if I'm doing my job.

He probably should have listened a bit closer, though.


Suck it in. Suck it in. 
Suck it in if you're Rin Tin Tin or Anne Boleyn.
Make a desperate move or else you'll win.
And then begin to see what you're doing to me.
This MTV is not for free.
It's so PC it's killing me.
So desperately I sing to thee of love.
Sure, but also rage and hate and pain and fear of self.
And I can't keep these feelings on the shelf,
I've tried, well no, in fact I lied.
Could be financial suicide,
but I've got too much pride inside to hide or slide.
I'll do as I'll decide, and let it ride until I've died,
And only then shall I abide this tide
of catchy little tunes,
of hip three minute diddies.
I wanna bust all your balloons.
I wanna burn all your cities to the ground.
I've found I will not mess around.
Unless I play, then hey,
I will go on all day.
Hear what I say:
I have a prayer to pray.
That's really all this was.
When I'm feeling stuck and need a buck
I don't rely on luck because

the hook brings you back.
I ain't tellin' you no lie.
On that you can rely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Z viruses

I'd really rather you NOT believe ME than to have YOU believe THEM. THEY lied to you. THEY were paid to lie to you . I HAVE NOW DEFINED ...