Thursday, June 25, 2015

It's not a bush.

None of it is what they try to say it is.
The authority is not telling the truth.


I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, 
and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet...

It is not a bush.
It's a specific type of team spirit.
One for both revolutionary and imaginary people.
Imaginary doesn't mean fake.

Make 'Em Sweat.
Sweat for Jesus.

Sweat for Kurt, too.
Like they sweat for Pac.
How they sweat for Lennon.
The way they sweat for Kennedy.
Sweating like they sweat for Malcolm.
I see your sweats, and I raise you the dead.

"I'm worse at what I do best,
And for this gift I feel blessed,
Our little group has always been,
And always will until the end."
-Kurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

Then the Spirit of the LORD came powerfully upon him.
He went down to the town of Ashkelon, 
killed thirty men, took their belongings,
and gave their clothing to the men who had solved his riddle. 

It's hard to find?!
Oh well, whatever.
Never mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.