Saturday, May 9, 2015

Drips In The Bucket, Bricks in the Foundation

I have written some news for you these past couple years,
And you will soon find out it's true.

And if you don't like it, you're evil, and you'll have to eat your lunch all by yourself.
Because we will alienate those who do not love their fellow man.
Those who do not think like us.
Those who think only of themselves.

Each song, each music video - the lyrics, the double-meanings. The visuals, the cues.

Each artist, a drip in a bucket that is soon to overflow.

Bricks in a foundation that builds anew this summer and the winter will be warmer this year.

A song is not "for now".

A song is for "later".

Those songs were for NOW.


Time to add it up.

Add it up.

ADD IT UP.
ADD IT UP.
ADD IT UP.

Have you kept your eye, your eye, on your son?



Remember this, my dear readers, when you look to the tunes carried in the airwaves,
you can see the celebrities, yet still not see the message.

IN OTHER WORDS:

Just remember this, my girl,
When you look up in the sky,
you can see the stars,
yet still not see the light.

Of all of my "firsts",
I didn't say that first.


THIS BLOG
THE ENTIRE THING
IS TRANSLATION MASTERPIECE.
IT WASN'T YOU WHO HELD ME DOWN.
HEAVEN KNOWS.
IT WASN'T YOU.
IT WAS ME.

I CANNOT TELL A LIE.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeV0pLRyM7o
I'm sure agent 47 is looking at his site stats.

I did indeed knocked that midget down in the park uneededly.
World, don't let me be misunderstood.


4 comments:

  1. I was there with you at the beginning. I am here with you now. If I told anyone, they would never believe me. So, you will be the only one who can prove it when I say..."I told you so". I hope you'll remember me then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one thing stands between the Plan and its adoption: a test of its validity. That's why you have been "awakened" from your simulated life and had your true nature revealed to you several years ahead of schedule. You have been chosen to use your unique abilities to enter a simulation of the future, based on the tenents of the Plan, in order to check its effectiveness. The eyes of the world are on you. We have found the others, sit back and enjoy the ride I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GllR1WyDzJc

      <3

      Delete
  3. Hi Brian, if you wish to regain access to the Moderator position of /r/chiliadtruth, please PM the new moderator.

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.