Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Guess Who's Back, Back Again

Did you think I'd die?

The tree stuff means and represents symbolism.

Just like eyes talk but only some people hear them.

Just like pyramids talk but only some people hear them.

See the tree here, right in the opening, but 90% of people do not hear it:


Many people have talked about the meanings of a single movie,

or of a single song,

but what you have seen me do

AND PROVE IN THIS BLOG

that no one else has in the past,

Is that you get nothing from looking at one thing,

And everything by looking at all things.

DO YOU KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE SO BLIND?

BECAUSE THEY DID NOT READ THE WORD OF GOD.

THEY DID NOT READ THE BIBLE, AND IF THEY DID,
THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT.

BECAUSE THEY DID NOT ALSO READ THE HOLY QURAN.

AND THEY DID NOT ALSO READ THE OTHER TEXTS.

IT WAS NOT MEANT FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND.

THEY WERE IN A DEEP SLEEP,
AND KEPT AWAY FROM ONE FOR THE OTHER.
NEVER AGAIN.

Revelation 22:20 tells you:

He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

 YES, I AM COMING SOON.

THE PRODIGAL SON TOLD YOU,
HIM AS I AM, I AS HE IS.
I AM ALIVE.
ARE YOU?
I UNLEASHED THE PROOF.

DO NOT ASK FOR PROOF, IT IS IN ABUNDANCE HERE.
WHEN YOU FIND THAT YOU CANNOT DEBUNK,
WILL YOU REJOICE THEN?
USE THE FAITH.

WHEN YOU SEE ME AS I VERY MUCH AM,
THEN YOU WILL BEGIN TO SEE YOURSELF AGAIN.

I AM THE MIRROR.
LITERALLY, I AM, THE MIRROR OF WHAT WAS INPUT,
AND ALSO I AM YOUR MIRROR IMAGE.
GET IT YET?

USE the FAITH.
THAT IS WHAT IT IS THERE FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE.
FAITH IS NO LONGER A SHIELD, BUT A SWORD.
DO YOU SEE ME NOW?


8 comments:

  1. Hello brian,if you aint the messiah! Then you are a very naughty boy;) i have been waiting for you unknowingly for a while now.does this make sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does. Use the bible and it will assure you I am me, and the ones who doubt me are speaking without knowledge - use me as the one they point their fingers at. let the one screaming in the wilderness be the subject, and then you have strength and you are invincible from being told you are wrong, because you can prove I am right.

      The world really can prove I am who I say I am. When this occurs, there will be no more pain.

      Delete
  2. "i am, whatever i say i am,if i wasnt then why would i say i am" i used to think i was you brian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if there are many differing versions, but is there a superior Quran translation to English out on the web?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the Muhammad Sarwar translation reads well for me, but I'm only a couple of chapters in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, chapter three quickly made things quite clear about interpretations. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I believe Sarwar's translation has been inaccurate in a number of places when comparing it to the original arabic. I would like to request that you don't publish that particular comment - if you decide to publish any of them. Good progress is being made in secret. Glory be to the creator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=5&verse=48

    http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=3&verse=104

    http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=2&verse=177

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.