Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Welcome to the New Age

You read this blog, and it looks crazy at first.

You keep reading, and eventually it clicks.

You become knowledgeable of the secrets that await your collection.

You become thankful that I made it the way I did.

This blog is meant to be read in chronological order.

I went through it so that you don't have to.

Through me, you will carry the light of truth.

FACT.

I know these facts because they are relayed to me by my readers.

Doubters can't see us, can't hear us, even though we are everywhere.

It's a revolution, now suppose it so, because it is.

Where are you? Take Control.


LET THERE BE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Z viruses

I'd really rather you NOT believe ME than to have YOU believe THEM. THEY lied to you. THEY were paid to lie to you . I HAVE NOW DEFINED ...