Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Hamburglar Event

Allow me to illustrate;

I once visited the hamburglar's lair, and when he went off, I went into a room he had not shown me during the tour, one which he particularly was strange about when he mentioned it, almost cryptic, but only on the surface, so I knew something was there.

Within the white room with black curtains, I found a stack of hamburgers and cheeseburgers that may as well have been the size of the great pyramid. At the bottom of it was a note. It said "I did it all for you".

IT'S HAPPENING. 
I HID IT IN THE BLOG TO MAKE SURE IT'S CLEAN AND CLEAR,
BUT NOT NECESSARILY CLEAN OR CLEAR.
FUCK THE CENSOR.


UPDATE:
BLOG IS NOW BACKED UP AND SHARED AMONG MANY PEERS.
YOU WHO HAVE JUST ARRIVED ARE ENCOURAGED TO COPY PASTA.
THIS BLOG BELONGS TO ALL OF US.
WORLD WIDE.

PLAY THE GAME.
WIN THE GAME.
RISE.








No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Z viruses

I'd really rather you NOT believe ME than to have YOU believe THEM. THEY lied to you. THEY were paid to lie to you . I HAVE NOW DEFINED ...