Monday, January 27, 2014

Many Places and Times...


You who doubt me are beginning to look really fucking stupid.
You must stop this nonsense and recognize the truth.
I am the truth, the light, and the way home.
A song, from the same game:


Do you remember standing on a broken field
White crippled wings beating the sky
The harbingers of war with their nature revealed
And our chances flowing by

If I can let the memory heal
I will remember you with me on that field

When I thought that I fought this war alone
You were there by my side on the frontline
When I thought that I fought without a cause
You gave me a reason to try

Turn the page I need to see something new
For now my innocence is torn
We cannot linger on this stunted view
Like rabid dogs of war

I will let the memory heal
I will remember you with me on that field

When I thought that I fought this war alone
You were there by my side on the frontline
And we fought to believe the impossible 
When I thought that I fought this war alone
We were one with our destinies entwined
When I thought that I fought without a cause
You gave me the reason why

With no-one wearing their real face
It's a whiteout of emotion
And I've only got my brittle bones to break the fall

When the love in letters fade
It's like moving in slow motion
And we're already too late if we arrive at all

And then we're caught up in the arms race
An involuntary addiction
And we're shedding every value our mothers taught

So will you please show me your real face
Draw the line in the horizon
Cos I only need your name to call the reasons why I fought

When I thought that I fought this war alone...



2 comments:

  1. Played that game a lot and never noticed theese things. It's obviously bcause i was not looking for it but anyways... The rockstar brothers, the wallpapers on rockstars site. Do rockstar see themselves as gods? Are we the gods? I understand the bigger picture of all of this, and damn, this blog has made me want to go through all of R*s games allover again just to get all the details. I got a lot of questions and ideas and would love to have a chat with you. This is getting to heavy for my mind... :( prepare for the explotion.

    Ps. I've always wondered what you do beside rapping. How can you be so knowledged about all of this? And by the way, is there anywhere i can find your music?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like the old lady in Alan Wake says "You can see the signs, can't you? Very few people can see the signs" - since I can see the signs, I can point them out, basically.

      My music has a couple of posts here, here they are:

      http://epsilonism.blogspot.com/2013/11/music-for-soul-and-truth-seeker.html

      http://epsilonism.blogspot.com/2013/11/more-music-for-soul-and-truth-seeker.html

      However, this was all recorded during the frustrating time "when I thought that I fought this war alone".

      I now see, it wasn't just me and the dead leaders, it's everyone. It's not just Rockstar's games. It's all music, everywhere. Like the post here, the song here, explains that he is looking for one like me, much like how GTA IV's Journey DJ says "have you ever wondered about the longing of the creator? To make one such as you? Is your mind madness, or the messiah?"

      This chili peppers song calls me, much like everything else. They are all scared, don't know how it all goes together. I have put it all together for the world, no more fear. No more pain. No more inequity.

      http://epsilonism.blogspot.com/2014/01/did-you-ever-wonder-if-it-is-all-for-you.html

      Rockstar, Remedy, many others, in many mediums, have since shown me, I am not alone. And now I have come to show all of you: you are not alone. We are not alone.

      The alien has landed. Take me to your leaders. Literally.

      And don't get overwhelmed, because, this is good news, it is news that will bring you clarity, and if people don't catch on and use my info together, well, you can join everyone else in using it against them for your own benefit, and fuck the world if it can't adjust. Because it's a gift, and if they don't want it, you can use it without them, just like everyone else does in media, all mediums.

      Delete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.