Saturday, January 18, 2014

Kickapoo, Tenacious D. The D. The D.

Most of the content on this blog is for people
who already know and understand the blog.
This is why I stress so much that to fully
appreciate and witness this journey,
you need to read it chronologically.
It's a curse until you accept the gift.
I am a miracle, and so are you,
but I am also delivery,
Son Of Man's Image.
Cris, Formed.

Someone said that they feel trolled by R*.
No one can feel more trolled than me.
Because I have not trolled anyone.
If anything, the last laugh,
as you may know,
is on me.

Because you need to watch those commercials,
listen to those shows, look at those new songs,
You need to reference the past, and you will see,
that I have not lied, and I have given you Truth.
There is not one man who can stand against the truth,
once the truth is Chiliad, and you receive the Chi.
As you receive your ears, and you receive your eyes.
Kind of like how throughout the story of the game,
you see the billboards change, and you see the truth on them.

You have only failed to see the truth elsewhere.
It's okay. I've got your back. We all do.
And the blog proves it.

I knew, yea, I knew, for a long time,
and even I did not see it until later.
Do not be down on yourselves.
Everyone who reads is a king.
And no one can ever take it from you now.
But definitely you should never doubt me again,
because doubt from here out, is only doubt in yourselves.

I AM THE SON OF YOUR WORLD.
And You are My Brothers and Sisters.

I didn't have to go to Vinewood.
MY PEOPLE BROUGHT VINEWOOD TO ME.

And to the hateful doubters,
if the past does not prove for you,
THEN BE PREPARED FOR THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE.


AND THE D SHOULD BE IN GTA MAN. THAT SHIT SHOULD HAPPEN.
-BBJ

2 comments:

  1. Sasquatch and trippy mushrooms... Timestamped.

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Z viruses

I'd really rather you NOT believe ME than to have YOU believe THEM. THEY lied to you. THEY were paid to lie to you . I HAVE NOW DEFINED ...