Sunday, January 26, 2014

He's right, you know.

Couldn't put that into words myself,
so you saw me get frustrated.
Repeatedly.

Let this help to understand, along with the post before this.
It happened to us all, don't let them keep doing this to us:



Remedy Games' Alan Wake,
their spiritual successor to their Max Payne series,
Max Payne now carried by Rockstar Games.

"I knew the Brothers used to be some kind of Rockstars,
but it never sunk in until I saw THE STAGE"

By the way, this chapter of Alan Wake is called:
THE TRUTH.

DEFEND THE STAGE.
Do you know what ghosts are?
One would say they are spooky.





Warriors, torchbearers, come redeem our dreams
Shine a light upon this night of otherworldly fiends
Odin's might be your guide, divorce you from the sane
Hammer's way will have its say, rise up in their name
Oh, Memory and Thought
Jet black and clawed
Children of the Elder God
Scourge of light upon the dark
Scratching hag, rake your claws and gnash your crooked teeth
You've taken slaves like ocean waves, now feel the ocean seethe
Father Thor, bless this war, between the dark and light
In their songs let their wrongs bring dissolution's night
Oh, Memory and Thought
Jet black and clawed
Children of the Elder God
Scourge of light upon the dark.





2 comments:

  1. not related to this post but I just figured I would leave this on your most recent post. Check this reddit post, I've read your entire blog and I'm not saying that this exactly relates but I'm rather sure you will find it at least a little interesting. Especially in relation to the epsilon robes. My apologies if you posted about this but I'm pretty sure you haven't. Cheers

    http://www.reddit.com/r/chiliadmystery/comments/1w8k52/possible_links_to_raelism/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I mailed him and told him he proved my blog accurate (when I said Cris uses the ufo's) (also, cris is the "he is risen" guy that the altruists worship, they are his revolution. He is the game's twisted Cris, I am the game's real world Cris, Formed. I think we can all be, because it happened to us all!)

      Delete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.