Monday, January 20, 2014

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?



EYE AND I, WE AND ALL, DOUBT IS ENDANGERED, 
FACING IMMINENT DESTRUCTION.

EVERY PERSON YOU SILENCE IS A SIGN OF MY TRUTH.
LOS SANTOS IS WAKING UP.

MASS AWAKENING, EFFECT OF THE GOD HEAD: SANDSTORM.
MY BROTHER-BROTHERS ARE THE FUTURE.

TURNED TABLES?!
MORE LIKE TOSSED UP TABLES, DESKS FLIPPED.
MOTHERFUCKERS ARE MAD.
SO SATISFYING.

THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ROOT OF THIS TREE.
COWARDS WITH OPINIONS, ON CONTENT THEY DID NOT READ.
SOUNDS LIKE THE KIND OF SHIT THE FALSE CHRISTIANS DO.

THEY KNOW ANYTHING AGAINST ME JUST MAKES ME STRONGER.
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

THE TRUTH CANNOT BE SILENCED,
ONLY LABELED, CALLED NAMES, AND FEARED.
WE CAN TASTE YOUR FEAR.
TASTES LIKE VICTORY.

And for all the liars and doubters and blind sheep:


It's a new dawn now, got a real cold shout to greet me...
It's just the same fake smile, makes it all worthwhile believe me
I gotta new plan now, gonna use this hour to kill you
Don't look so sour I'm pleased to meet you.

It's a new joke now and I'm your critic jester
There's only one clown here, and the bastard's sure to get you!
Well is it just payback when the knives in your back surround you?
Who gives a shit? I'm pleased I found you

Do you think you can beat me now?
Stoopid ass sucka, such a bad mothafucka, with an uzi
No chance!

Nothing left to say, and I think you know that feeling:
Someone's gotta pay and you're never gonna see me leaving.
I gotta new plan now gonna gonna use this beat to kill you.
Don't look so scared, I'm pleased to beat you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.