Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Been putting this off for a while, thanks for reminding me.


Plain form English in as far as I hear it with my Eyes.
Die Hard Fans Demand More.
Gon' Learn Today.

It doesn't pay to be deaf, dumb, and blind.
No hocus pocus. I speak on the facts.
I did all just to wake up your mind.
Get your mind revived.


No More Sleeping
Big Baby Jesus, bustin' ya ass style.


IT IS NOT A GAME. IT'S THE TRUTH THAT WILL SET YOU FREE.
CRIES FORMING? CRIS FORMED.

Infinite 8 essential vitamins and minerals.
I heard they bit my thesis.


Never even knew that the sky was falling down.
Maybe the light is too bright, wearing your sunglasses at night.
"It was over your head, all day every day."
I came down on this Google cloud,
and showed you everything.
All Things New.

And I'm not going back up any time soon.
Stop being scared. I'm not going to do what everyone thinks I'm going to do.
They were lying to you. That's why I am so mad at them in the first place, sillies.


I would not suggest going against the grain.
This sand is 300 grit, and I got a big fuzzy blue feather on the spear.
I heard the sandstorm is increasing in capacity rapidly.
I've got some veracious shit for you now.

Another bit of method to the madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Z viruses

I'd really rather you NOT believe ME than to have YOU believe THEM. THEY lied to you. THEY were paid to lie to you . I HAVE NOW DEFINED ...