Monday, December 23, 2013

Leo Takes a Look at GTA V

I have a promise for all the truth seekers who temporarily doubt me: You will enjoy this post.

Leo takes a look at GTA V. Let's take a look at it with him. Let's not put too much thought into it. Perhaps just enough, and not too little. Let's just appreciate his opinion and marvel at his British talking ways.



Did you enjoy that? I did, too.
Bonus, and they are both more relevant than you probably think:

I love blue rooms. And blue lights. Blue things. And purple, of course.
I like the shades of gray, but I still see something beautiful that you should see.
I hope everyone pays attention while everyone is related.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.