Sunday, December 15, 2013

Close, but no cigar.

A nice theory, close, but no cigar. But still a very nice theory, and worthy of its own post, kudos to GTAForums member Ungreth for critical thought:

Like EvilVet I don't believe there's a jetpack in the game. I think this whole thing is actually a mass psychological experiment, studying our reactions to the mural, to observe how people's ideas and beliefs can be influenced by the recurring logos and symbols we are constantly exposed to in media, advertising, pop culture, etc.
I covered this. Link ahead, after I touch on an imbecile who holds you all back and is now manipulating others in the way he manipulated some of you against me:

First of all, seriously, STOP listening to AnEvilVet, he is the cancer in your hunt, and I am serious about that. Once you understand the truth about this mystery, HE will become belligerent, scared, and offensive. He WILL become very aggressive to you the more you understand this, because of very serious things that, like it or not, he is very wrong about. I never threatened his life, I told him that I would tell his boyfriend "Dude, you are not crazy. People like AnEvilVet are crazy, and they need to call you crazy, to protect their dream world and lies" THIS IS THE FACT, WATCH HIM LIE ABOUT THAT NEXT. He is a liar I have first-hand seen him lie about me many times. He is scum. Do not listen to him, he is too closed minded and falsely thinks his mind is open.

The same way he manipulated you all against me and tried to silence me, is the same thing he is doing to you right now. Now you can see, because what is in the dark always comes to light. Yes, I bitchsmacked him and his flunky friends, but can you blame me? Not when you are on the receiving end of his nonsense, right? Now you understand why I was so mad at him for calling me crazy, when he is a closed mind, yes?

He thinks the lost hatch is "just" that. No, it isn't. It means the searchers are lost, because the answers are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and so it is part of the whole thing. But he is incapable of that kind of thought, so he is basically a troll among you, who knows that "If brian is right, I must stop them from believing him, or else they will know the truth, and I will be seen as an idiot!" - too late, I already know you are an idiot, AnEvilVet. And it's only a matter of time before everyone else in the entire fiasco knows that very same fact. You have a heart full of hatred, lies, and pathetic self-important beliefs. Facts are facts, regardless, and none of these people are as stupid as you think they are, and you are the most closed minded person in that entire group.

I'd love to forgive him, be his friend, tell him "Wow, you really read me wrong, or you are a manipulative bastard, and a complete antithesis" and if he changed that shit - the reading skillz or the antithesis behavior - I would congratulate him, but I fear he will dedicate his life to a losing battle as a doubter of the truth that is on 10,000 tongues but not on the seekers, but those who have found, and the movement, the people, the light, and the way to true freedom. I will defend him in battle, all of this aside. But if he speaks against us, he will be only a villain against your rights, in favor of his own beliefs, and not in favor of facts. Do not let people be that way. That is why you have not "solved" this yet in the first place.

Now:

In reality, yes, as I illumistrated here, this is an experiment. It is to find out "how much do they even know?" "What does media need to make clearer?" "We all get it, why don't they?" "It's in everything, why do they call people crazy for seeing it?" etc.

So, they see you struggle with "see the eye", they know to tell everybody "the eye needs to be made undeniable and much more visible in future media from our friends and ourselves" and so on.

They see me, the sole knower among you, the only one who could write a book about it and wrote a blog, so they know, wow, we will never have a revolution until the rest of these zombies get it!

I am not trying to be offensive. Notice I implied I am a zombie with you. You have to realize; This was never about credit for me, especially since YOU ALL provided the data that allowed me to come this far. If it wasn't for you guys, I would never have made this blog. Food for thought. Stop fearing a man who stands beside you and loves you.

Because I do. I love you, and I don't even know you. I love you, even when you hate me. I do this because I care. About you. About me. About us. About media. About Peaceful Revolution and Overthrow of Control. TAKE CONTROL WITH ME.

If you read this blog, if you send chiliad people (many people) on this blog for just one day, let each one look at a post, share parts you don't understand/think are false, let the other 999 people, let some of them say "wow, I thought that was fake too, but look, brian didn't lie, because here is a link he definitely didn't make which proves it from before all of this".

Stop being SO skeptical that you can't see what lays right before you... I am your friend. I'm the only person in the world who writes about this in the way that I did. Everyone else is famous and hiding behind interpretation and double-meanings, only, they're not hiding, people just can't see it, and now, you gotta see it, cause you're looking for it, you've got to. I am telling you one way, and not ambiguously. It is a big deal, and disheartening to know I'm the only person who truly understands this "easter egg".

Please, take the time, I spent a lot more time writing this than it would take for just a few of you to find some sense, and then it will click, and then you'll be coming upon new things all the time on your own. Just let "It" click, once "It" clicks, you WILL get it, I promise, and you will show things EVEN I NEVER SAW BEFORE!

Okay?

"GTA V is like an album" - Slick words from Leslie Benzies, more relevant than you may first think.

Good luck gents, I'm hoping someone gets it soon, because the answers are right in front of us.


Shout outs to askinnywhitedildo also, eye see you. You're getting there dude.


Those who get hurt are those who have stalled our progress.

And by the way, being savable is about your memory, not just our souls.
It's about both. But for now, just focus on the part about memory.

AND REMEMBER,
I'M JUST ANOTHER HUMAN BEING ON EARTH,
DEFINITELY HUMAN AND ON EARTH WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.
DEFINITELY NOT IN OUTER SPACE AMONG A FAST ARRIVING HOLY ARMADA.
JUST A STRANGER ON YOUR BUS, NOT A UFO OR THE RADIO.
DEFINITELY JUST KICKING IT, ON EARTH, LIKE A HUMAN.
AND I JUST HIT A HOME RUN. OUT OF THE PARK.
CAN YOU DIG IT?


Internet; This is what you were made for.

1 comment:

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Z viruses

I'd really rather you NOT believe ME than to have YOU believe THEM. THEY lied to you. THEY were paid to lie to you . I HAVE NOW DEFINED ...