Friday, November 1, 2013

FACT. Like it or Not.

He who has an eye, let him understand what has been given here in each post of this blog. Let him rejoice saved in himself and become a leader in the New World, and stop being a follower, and see all of the truths that will clarify for all who have an eye.

Be sure to read this entire post, and the supporting links, before you think I am a mad man. I speak sense, and that is all that I speak. The links should help you to find clarity and make sense of what follows here. If you are scared, you're on the wrong team.

The truths I have revealed here are to be enjoyed and rejoiced about, doubters are only scared because they have been lied to. I Will end the lies that were fed to us, and you are not to fear the truth. This blog post is for encouragement, and it's as truthful as all the others.

Do not let fear rule you. Love and heal, or Fear and face destruction, by your own doubt, regardless my efforts to show your worth is much higher than you are led to believe. I am not egotistical, if you feel that way, you are suffering from inferiority imposed upon you by slave drivers.

I will give you power beyond your wildest imagination, each and every living and breathing human being on this planet, with no exceptions, as long as they accept themselves, and stop being lied to by others, and stop calling me, a truth speaker, a liar. Read the whole post. Weigh the material before passing an uninformed judgment, I plead for you to see the truth, so does everyone else who inspired my works:


“To the angel[a] of the church in Ephesus write:
These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

Let it be known: I have not lied. I have not been lied to. I have not made anything up, I have offered more logic and truth than you have ever seen in your lives, in a more open and truthful black-and-white method than anyone has ever done so, by abstracting the doubt outside of the content, because the content is easy for the ignorant to doubt as it is. You will face this truth I have spoken, like it or not. And you WILL recognize the truth and wake up, or you will die asleep as ignorants and deserve it. Your Choice. As Always. Doubters deserve their fate, there will be no pity for the ignorant and antithesis.

Label me a threat? And I ain't even gotten started with this shit yet. Better hold your head, the end is nigh for all who speak against the truth that predates this inspired game and is simulated by it. You people don't even know what the Rock Star is, let alone the truth behind your own faiths. You who have lied and allowed yourselves to be lied to and allowed yourselves the comfort of a lie will be disturbed as you have never witnessed before in your programmed and inefficient lives. Do Not be too stupid to crack what I have cracked a month ago. You better recognize, or you deserve what is coming, whether I like it or not.

Those of you who have refused me, will be refused. Those of you who have read this and been unable to cope with the truth, will not be coped with on the day. Those who have not read this blog will be faced with the truth elsewhere. You will face the truth and awaken, or you will die asleep.

Whether you like it or not or doubt it out of ignorance or believe it without knowing, Your denial is your own downfall. It is not my fault, it is your own fault. You have been warned, don't shoot the messenger... again.

Doubt me. If belligerent and ignorant doubt is all the world has for itself, then so be that, and I will watch you suffer for your crimes against yourselves, as I suffer along side you, trapped by your doubt, doubtless myself. If you enjoy your blissful ignorance, I assure you will not enjoy the revelation of our truth as it swallows all nations.

And Christians who believe they are saved need to wake up. You have eaten the body of Christ yet not accepted the universally known truth that you are what you eat. You who are Christian and who sees with your eye these words, you have not lived and believed in vain, but now is the time to Know Yourself.

I am not the bad guy. I am just not a liar and did not let anyone lie to me, and did not lie to myself.



My blog predates the release of the following song:



That means you better open your blind eyes.
Because the messenger has spoken.
As he has been spoken to.
Like it or not.

You have been unfair and belligerent.
No Mercy toward me is No Future for You.
You have behaved like that of ignorant children,
who have assumed yourselves into your damnation.
Promise. I fucking promise you that.
It is not too late if you are still alive.

This is the first of many songs that will remind you of me,
as yet unreleased to the public for consumption.
This is to show that your doubt is futile.
Fear will only destroy Yourself.
That is a promise and fact.

That song came out on the 28th of October.
And yet, many of my words are there,
Coincidence does not exist.
But we do.

And this has been Blue's October.

Remember, remember the 5th of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Simple.