Friday, October 11, 2013

Stop using internet exploder.

Jesus Christ people are still using internet exploder. Stop using it. It's bad for computing like doubt is bad for us all. Microsoft should be doing something else with their time - Like refocusing on desktops before they lose the parts of the market that cannot be emulated in set top boxes or hand held devices. Bill needs to get back to business, roll up his sleeves, and choke someone. Or get back to loving them. As you know from my previous writings, I prefer the latter.

Go forth, or whatever you will for yourself, and download FireFox Safari Opera Chrome. I don't care which one. Just do it, and spread that as much as you would spread anything else that you do not doubt.

FFS.





2 comments:

  1. I use internet explorer :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Franklin's Basement yours? Those songs are awesome.

      Delete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

Z viruses

I'd really rather you NOT believe ME than to have YOU believe THEM. THEY lied to you. THEY were paid to lie to you . I HAVE NOW DEFINED ...