Wednesday, March 9, 2016

You'll only get what you give.

Wake up, kids.
We've got the dreamer's disease.

You've got the music in you.
Like me.

Don't give up, you've got a reason to live.

You cannot find the light,
you feel your dreams are dying.
Hold tight.

Health insurance, rip offs lying.
FDA big bankers buying.
Fake computer crashes dining.
Cloning while their multiplying.

Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson.
Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson.
You're all fakes,
run to your mansions.
Come around us,
we'll kick your asses.

DON'T LET GO.
ONE DANCE LEFT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

Don't let go.
I had the music in me.
You do, too.

You will only get what you give.

--------------------

And I would like to apologize to Leslie.

3 comments:

  1. He has returned lol so glad, you've no idea what this does for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very happy to see you back B...... was starting to miss you! Much love my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you apologising to Leslie?

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.