Monday, October 5, 2015

"Played" my role well?

First off, I appreciate it. I really do. Psychologists disagree because I said "really". But they are so wrong.

Like you.

But I appreciate it, I really do.

I am in Denver.

If you hurry and are in Denver, I will come see you.

With her. The other half. I found her. Not with this blog, either.

The end is the beginning and if they dislike it WE will fuck them up.

Anyway, just checking in. I have pictures from my flight, but we are on a road trip.

If you are east of Denver tell me. I WILL visit you. Just leave your address in the comments. If your address doesn't freak us out, we will take you to dinner. Our risk is bigger than yours. Leave a phone number, too. We will visit.  This kind of information will not be posted in the comments.

You know what time it is. Just listen to the music. OoooohOoooohOooooh Listen to the MUSIC.

I have pics from the flight to San Andreas. I could almost smell Trevor as I flew over the Salton Sea.

Invite us to bless you and yours.

Brian is real. Witness me. Call on me. We will take pics and u will know. Ttyl.

22 comments:

  1. If you're ever in Portland, OR. hit me up.

    drspoculusiracing@yahoo.com

    XMtS

    ReplyDelete
  2. auntjeff is too shy and anxious to leave his info, sorry. Fucking scared of my own shadow in the right light. I'm aware of all of this...often, that is worse than being oblivious.

    Oregon is probably too far West anyways.....maybe not. Maybe you are going to the ocean beaches.

    My wife is no June and i'm no Ward. Sometimes the place is a mess, like now. June is on strike. That's fine though. Work is only work until you take care of head. Exhale, don't fall. Good. Now that my head is smoked on straight, off to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are ever over in Michigan let me know, would love to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wtf is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see "them" dicking about in Syria, I know you have got our back Brian and your chums, ready when you guys are. We will be the NWO and bring about a civilised international society based on compassion and solidarity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When are you coming to the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are family, we are compassion, we are solidarity and we are humanity. Time is up for "them" soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did play your role well, a little too well for my liking sometimes haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visit Scotland too :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tickets? out of either Philly or LA, don't book until we talk more.

      Delete
    2. Hold on a minute... Tickets? Haha if I could afford to bring you over to the uk I would bro but Xmas is upon us and my two kids are still at the excited for Santa stage so it is an expensive time of year for me unfortunately. I hope to maybe be able to speak on Skype with you soon though to get a better understanding of all of this and finally meet you albeit over a computer. :)

      Delete
    3. Sounds good. We plan on visitng scotland, london, paris, japan, and potentially russia and africa anyhow, so maybe we'll still be around sooner or later anyhow =)

      Delete
  11. wow I didn't realize so many of us lived in Oregon haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. Hope you guys like the mat kearney post. it blew our minds when we realized as we pulled into PA.

      Delete
  12. Wow.. I thought I was the only one that would ask haha it would seem we are all in the same mindset regarding this post....

    I am chilliadas1 btw... The Scottish guy hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. had to remove a comment which had a phone number of someone - sorry it got approved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Brian,

    I heard last night from jfolwer you were on a roadtrip, then today I see this post. If you want to check out Columbus, Ohio, I'm at 5246 Meadowknoll lane, Columbus, Ohio, 43220. I've got room for two. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I think you already have my number, but just in case - 614.406.0955

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.