Friday, August 14, 2015

Illuminated Mind of Hopsin 7

2013

2014

"Can't even beat my dick without being convicted"


2015



I'm not wrong.
Doubters are.


See, been through "the lab again, yo",
but it's no movie.
Still:



Nothing wrong with that.
Haters got it wrong anyway.

You want to talk?
Then reach to me.
Motherfucker.

Your gut feelings said it's all fake.
But your gut feelings were wrong.
Ask your heart about that.

You got it right in 2014, HopSon.
Whether you read what I wrote or not,
You got it right.

When yall see me,
yall better holler at me.

It's In Your Interest.
Which?

Best.

Theirs?
Toss a coin.

And hope God's hearing.

READ THAT BOOK.
(not just KJV, all of them)
Listen in audio instead.
ITZ BETTAR.

TAKE CONTROL.
NO MORE PAIN.
NO MOE' FEAR.
OWN CROWNS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

I work in a lot of places. This is the big one.

This is the big one. Gender. They must be stopped. They are "FALSE" They must not be allowed to undermine NATURE. T...