Friday, June 5, 2015

The truth is "out there"


More down to Earth than it seems.

SOON.

What I choose not to do...


Eye could turn you inside out.
But I believe in watching you.
And I believe in what you do.

But we know about beliefs.
And we know about faith.

We know about the truth.
We know how to know.

We know about You.

You looked under chairs.
You looked under tables.

You're the seeker.
You've been searching low and high.
You'll never get me with an ego like that,
until the day you die.

And that's not my fault.

I tried.
I will keep trying.
Whether they like Us or not.
They still eat up everything we make.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1K0e2Juvf0

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.