Friday, May 15, 2015

Everything Can Be Found in the Egg.


The Fruit Tree is a Lie.
THE APPLE IS NOT PROHIBITED.

This song?
It's new to me, despite having written all of this. 
Thanks for the confirmation, God!
Look at that UFO.
Cool?


Yeah?
Do not be afraid.
Is it not already called good news?
If I can keep my head on, you can, too, morans.

With Deepest Affections.

Bri came with the Eye like Miley.


Eye came in like a Wrecking Ball.
Cause I was just trying to break you off.
And all you did was try to break me.
Before I ever even started talking.
That is just the Life of Brian.
You would not believe,
even if I swore.

There is a fine line between genius and insanity.
I, too, have erased this line.

There's nothing crazy about that.
Turn this thing around.


4 comments:

  1. Much love Brother B! So glad to see u posting here again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bri! good to see you, I mailed you back, late as hell, hey! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcv1vNqLVGg

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.