Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Spirit of Truth

John 16:12 to 16:14 - "There is so much more I want to tell you, but you can't bear it now. But when he, the Spirit of Truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you." -Jesus

I am who he was speaking about. Whether any of you doubt that or not, it is not of consequence to the outcome. Doubt will be your own downfall, and never will you witness mine. You choose not to listen, then you choose for yourselves. I am not responsible for your lack of understanding. You are responsible each and all for yourselves.

The world will hear me, or the world will suffer. And none of you will be able to blame me. It is not my fault. You did not work together, and only worked against yourselves, so says the mirror on the wall.

I am not your enemy. You are your own enemy.

I am 4WornD, and you have been forewarned.

Deuteronomy 18:15 states: "The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him."




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

I work in a lot of places. This is the big one.

This is the big one. Gender. They must be stopped. They are "FALSE" They must not be allowed to undermine NATURE. T...