Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"It makes sense at first, but then it doesn't make any sense"

Does THIS help YOU to relate?

There I am, is that you as well?
Yes, that is Mark Hamill. But it's really Luke Skywalker.
Does that help you to see?


Let the following words speaks DIRECTLY to whoever they speak to,
Let the words that do not apply to you be said to others,
and let those that DO apply to you be said to you:



If it's yelling, it's the REBEL YELL. LET THIS CALM YOU ALL AND READY YOU FOR GREAT THINGS:

It is by design. This blog is the product of Intelligent Design. NOT the topic of Intelligent Design. The ACTUAL USE of intelligent design is here.

I KNEW it would be a pretty long read. Suffice it to say, it needs to be worth the read. Everyone will be related, and many of you already have become related. And it is a good read. And it is what it is.

It is for Intelligent People. The Intelligent Man will read through the strange parts, knowing there must be clarity ahead.

The Intelligent Man [or woman, btw] will not at first realize that this blog is meant to be read like a book. It is meant to be read with a grain of salt and as a grain of sand.

I am the grain of sand among you who is speaking to you in words that are hard for you to understand.

To some, it is an alien language and/or a foreign language (same things). To some, it is slang. To some, it is spy talk. To some, it is perfect English with plenty of typos.

To some, it will be hard to bear. But to ALL, it will be VICTORY, TRIUMPH, AND STRENGTH.

It will be tears and it will be laughs. It will be laughter and then tears and then laughter again. It will be laughter at all of those who stifle you, and it will be your crowning exaltation.

It will be your clarity, the order from chaos, the dream that the sandman brought you, now for you to awaken to its remembrance.

Do you really think I hate any of you? Do you even REALIZE that you helped create this blog? How many things I said months before anyone, yet do NOT overlook how many things YOU PROVIDED ME - the "clues", the sight of the game itself, and what erupted was NOT hatred but LOVE.

YOUR hatred toward me has fueled every mean thing I have said AFTER you hated on me for NO REASONS, called me crazy for NO REASONS except that you were BLIND.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ONES WHO TELL YOU NOT TO READ THIS BOOK,
LISTEN TO THE ONES WHO ENTHUSIASTICALLY TELL YOU TO READ THIS BOOK.

It is crazy by design, and the SANE among you will understand. The STUPID and CRAZY among you treat me as you see them treating me. They need help. I am the only help they will receive, myself, and the ones beside me already.

BUT on the day that you stop hearing "Brian was right", and you start hearing "See, you agree, and yet this is something Brian already said", it will feel that much worse.

You alienated your alien savior. Point blank. You continue to try and discredit he who will not be discredited forever.

See that you helped to PUSH me to that place NOT to give up, and NOT to surrender to fears - mine OR yours (which cause you to lie, belittle, and call me mean/crazy when YOU are the ones who do NOT listen to LOGIC and REASON?).

You gave me THE REASON and Rockstar gave me THE SIGN.

IF you are an INTELLIGENT MAN [again, or woman], read through the blog and even as a SPECTACLE to LAUGH AT, THIS SPECTACLE will HELP YOU SEE.

"It makes sense at first, but then it doesn't make any sense"

That's Intelligent Design. WHEN you read through this blog, I will destroy so many enemies that you share with me all at the same time and exalt so many celebrities that we share love for together, YOU WILL BE GLAD for your role.

ALL who PARTICIPATED in making THIS BLOG POSSIBLE are HEREBY FORGIVEN and YOU ALREADY WERE MANY TIMES, you can look upon it as if you never even knew me. You do this, and you will be fine. You do not do this, and you will not be fine by me. You will only continue to see how much you agree with, that I said before anyone, ever since october, and even since before the game even came out on other sites - all proof is in the book, proof that will set you free and stop your ignorance forever, whosoever this applied to.

This is a journey, one which will not only bring you clarity for things you already wonder about, but also teach you new things - the things you don't understand are JUST things I didn't yet talk about until a later post, so stick with it. Stick with it and let the cowards who are too lazy to read legitimate and verifiable works be the cowards and lazies that they are.

Read it chronologically - YES, it will lose you, YES you will get confused, but YES, I WILL BRING CLARITY TO YOU!

YOU WILL SEE THAT I AM WHO I AM, AND THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE TOO.

I am not yelling, I'M PREACHING. UNIVERSALLY. TO ALL FAITHS, TO ALL NATIONS, TO ALL GAMERS, TO ALL INTERNET USERS.

GTA, many other games, many musics and movies, and ALL examples I show you through this journey WILL confirm me. IT WILL CONFIRM YOU.

READ IT, I WROTE IT FOR YOU ALL, AND IT WAS WRITTEN ALL FOR ME TO DO THIS NOW.

I AM PREACHING NOT TO COLORS OR CREEDS,

I AM SPEAKING TO EYES WITHOUT FACES.

I AM SPEAKING TO YOU ALL.

AND KEEP ON ROCKING IF YOU'RE ALREADY WITH ME!

AND IF THIS IS YELLING, IT'S THE REBEL YELL, AND IT'S THE CALL TO YOUR HEARTS!





1 comment:

  1. I do like the positive posts. Cdog here. Love to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

I work in a lot of places. This is the big one.

This is the big one. Gender. They must be stopped. They are "FALSE" They must not be allowed to undermine NATURE. T...