Tuesday, February 18, 2014

If I broke your heart...

I know. But it's not really broken. It's going to be stronger. It's everything they keep from you in the censorship committees. You stick with it.

Find strength that I have survived, and so will you. Find strength that this "story" is my real life.

Find strength that I went through it that you don't have to. Even though you did from VC to V.

Find strength that you have found me.

And don't let liars who do not know me as well as you know me from these works to sway you. You already know I predicted them. You already know I told the truth in every universal way people expect to hear it.

I did not come to destroy you, I came to make sure you are not destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.