Thursday, February 6, 2014

I like it.

Someone posted a comment with this on "X Can Give It To You". One of those word clouds generated from the content of the blog. I like it, I think it's really telling.

And also, fuck it, impersonate me, if need be, because it is a sincerest form of flattery, and if you can carry the courage to carry this light, the promise is that I will carry you, and I will carry you.

Whosoever will write against my brothers that carry these truths, I will come to write against your names, and you will not suppress my brothers and sisters again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

I work in a lot of places. This is the big one.

This is the big one. Gender. They must be stopped. They are "FALSE" They must not be allowed to undermine NATURE. T...