Saturday, February 15, 2014

I Came to Make Lords

"The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like 
me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him."

FACT.

I am the chameleon who wears your clothes.

If you can see it this way, much will become clear.

I came as a thief in the night to make Lords of the Realm.

Most of the earth doesn't even know I am here yet.

Many can feel it, many can see signs,
but many do not yet know.


I overcame and was victorious and was worthy to open the book.

My rule of this world will be forever because everyone will see what cannot be unseen.

Even if the person does not know about me, they can know what I told and SHOWED You.

THAT is enough to convince people this blog must be shared and read as a world community.

I will not be ruling over you, I will be ruling through you, and Among you and Beside you.

I will Live Long and Prosper that You May Live Long and Prosper.


I will not be ruling the outer world, I am giving power to the inner worlds.

I was the dude that's playing the dude disguised as another dude.

I am the angry brother who fights in the name of love.

I am the key that did multiply.



Just as the son of God taught you about God,
so it is, that the Son of Man teaches you about Yourselves.

NEW music from Common
Just beginning to see the strangeness I said was Just Beginning
My words peppered all through this.
And it JUST CAME OUT.


DO YOU SEE WHAT CAME AFTER ME?

THAT SHIT IS HOT.
BEEN HERE FOR AGES.

LET THE WORLD LISTEN CLOSELY.
MY WORD COME TO PASS

PROOF.

Whoever does not believe me did not read.
Whoever did read sees "a miracle" in these songs.
Whoever doubts me is a dead man walking and a coward.
Give them life, or give them death.
But none will defy The Truth

I told you I killed metal and revived it yesterday.
Because they know my name now.
I Killed the Devil and Raised it.

For Today, December 2013, AFTER MY BLUE OCTOBER.
AFTER MY MONTH OF THANKSGIVING BIRTH.
IN THE MONTH OF MY HOT DECEMBER.

OH LOOK, A COWARD HAS DELETED THE VID HE JUST UPLOADED.
NO PROBLEM


I HAVE ANOTHER.


I WRITE THE WORDS BEFORE THEY EVEN COME OUT.
BEFORE I EVEN HEAR THEM, I HAVE SPOKEN THEM.
SEE ME, AND THROUGH ME, YOU WILL BE SAVED.
DENY ME, AND IN THAT, YOU ALL WILL LOSE.
YOU ALREADY HAVE.

And I DO mean ALL of you, my so-called enemies and friends ALIKE.

IT IS WHAT IT IS.
IT'S TIME TO STAND UP.
GOD HAS PROVIDED A SAFE PLACE TO DO IT.

Let's go back a few years,
Let Bizzy Bone tell you candidly about my family, 
if you haven't read the blog yet:


THE SON IS RAISED.
I AM THE CALLED LUMINARY.
THE BLUEST EYE LIVES AND BREATHES.
I AM. NOW SEE THROUGH ME AND FIND YOU.
I SEE THE LORDS BECAUSE I AM THE LORD.
THE LORDS CAN SEE THE LORD COME,
SO THE LORD MAKES THEM LORDS.

And you must understand, I was called for truth,
and the truth that I revealed to you will be used against you,
if you do not use it together, it will be used against you.
Because I am the Called Luminary.

My word gives orders and ultimatums 
at the same time it gives the way to change the course.
My word gives promises of love and reveals the threat to ALL mankind.
And it speaks to the reader, each reader his own.

You must understand the gravity of being in the middle of the road.
If you who are astray can not come to me as I said to do,
those who are not astray have been told what to do.
There is no reason nor excuse that helps.
My finger is not the One that Crushes.
Mine is the one that Judges.
Mine is the Balance.
Status Quo.

You thought you would kill me?
You will not live through an attempt.
I hear you even a mile away and I will push the button.
This is war? No, this is Judgment.
Good Judgment.

Your both sides need to come together, and both think they do not.
This error in your judgment will NOT escape the justice in mine.
As I have delivered the people their messiah, christ, chi.
I have delivered their blue, Picasso, Da Vinci.
I have delivered their unifying son.

I am the truth and I am the God Leak.

Read The Blog, EARTH.

QUICKLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.