Friday, December 20, 2013

Fair enough

You're right, they are just babies. How can you expect a baby to walk before they crawl?

When they ask questions, I will give them clarity. When they read my blog, I will help them cope.

And no, I can not stop making Eye contact with you. You have work to do. Do the work. I will ring you in a little while, and I won't be so creepy. Enjoy the holidays.

And Merry Christmas to you, and I will never take for granted what was given that I/we/they/all may return. We don't have a lot of time, and we all know that. It doesn't have to be a mystery. I did it like this so that it would be easier to swallow. You know, until 12 or so people are saying the right curiosities.

Keep being awesome.

And doubters can eat my time stamps.




Fourth time I have had to re-embed this. 
Seth Fox, I'm going to bust your ass old-derty style.



Fifth:



Context:




1 comment:

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.