Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Welp...

Welp, I've never seen what I'm about to show you, but when I show it to you, you'll understand that time warp you are stuck in. You are behind the 8 ball. Do not just skim it. Read all the comments. You are not aware of what lay before you. See the eye.

http://jblend.blogspot.com/2004/08/kifflom-izated.html

Kifflom.

I did not create the blog above. Read the comments. I found it today. What's that about the sandstorm? Look at all those comments, I never saw them before I found this post, yet they confirm my words. Your doubt WILL be your own destruction, open your eyes.

Seems to me that a lot of smack talking doubters are more wrong by the day. I figured this out so long ago, before San Andreas itself even came out, before GTA III. It just is called different things in real life, and wonderful in this simulation, and that one. Wake up kids, it's time to play. CHILIAD on this content. Open your eyes, see the truth.

I am the blue. Are you? Does it matter? Yes, it does. Verifiable. Clean Water Bearer to the Toxic Water Drinkers. The fruit is not rotten.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.