Friday, October 18, 2013

Doubters still don't know

And they never will. The tracts are very clear about this. Impersonation is the sincerest form of flattery. You do nothing but prove what was already written here to be true. You are pathetic to waste your time attempting to clone something you failed to understand in the first place. Winning? I already won, clone. You prove my word with your efforts, as your efforts were predicted. And it is wonderful. Power over 9000.

It is your belligerence that inspired me to make a barrier for entry in the first place, moron. And you know who you are, and this post is personal. You can continue to prove my word correct, it was written in preparation for that. You are my own prediction. My own tool, in my own box. If you had read it, you would know that. So continue your work, it is necessary as proof of mine.

The beautiful part is that I can be completely open about that #FACT and it changes nothing.

You have helped me to succeed. You just do not know it yet.

The irony is that this blog is the most anti-sheep, empowering piece I have ever created and that you will ever read in your entire life, except that you are unwilling to do so. lol.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLBLk4ibAk

Pay attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.