Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Discrediting is merely a Tactic of Doubt

They said I was a charlatan. They still say I am a charlatan. They said Cris was a charlatan as well, but just look at him now. It looks and sounds to me that he has and uses at his own disposal that which you seek and comb the desert to find access to yourself.

Look upon him in wonder at how he beams down with ease, and up with ease, as easily as he speaks.

That is because Cris has cast away his doubt, just as he has cast away his cane, just as I have cast away both of mine the same. Doubters need only to cast away theirs.

I'll let you think about that for a little while, for yourself. You do want to think for yourself, don't you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.